Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2016

LIVE STREAM FOR BOOK CHECK-IN #1 !!

Join me March, 31st, 2016 @ 14:00 EDT to see how my process has been going for the publishing of my first collective of work ! Just press play below to join the stream.




I Will Answer The Following Questions:
- How has the process been going ?
- What's left to do ?
- What and who do I need ?
- How far am I with the selection ?


If you have any other questions for me you can comment below & I'll try to answer them on Thursday in my Live Stream/ Hangout !

Remember to use the hashtag #pebbleswroteit with your comments & questions so I know they are directed at me. Thank you so much !


I want to publish a book, it will be a collective  of my work from the start of my journey at 8 years old til Summer 2015. Hold me to it ! 

Copyright © 2016 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !