Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Is Here !



Hellur y'all and welcome to this 8th month of the year; so, so, so .. 


I wish you a successful and fruitful month ahead but instead of all the sweetness this post I would love you all to reflect on your year thus far. Is there anything that you stated on that hypocritic list of resolutions that you have not yet achieved; if you have successfully completed anything make yourself feel good and check it off your list. For those things which have not yet been achieved, ask yourself why they have not yet been completed, if you know why - sort it out !

If you feel that what remains on your list is not enough, why not add some other things to your list to challenge yourself to complete or accomplish by the end of 2013. Everyday should be a day to put yourself in check, if you cannot place your 
finger on one thing that you had achieved that day then you have a problem to solve, to ensure that tomorrow is different. The only person that can truly challenge or outdo you is yourself; if you don't the world will overtake and leave you behind in your unproductivity.

As my lovely and devoted readers if I'm moving forward you all have to be moving forward with me. My success is your success, my talent is your gift to enjoy, my knowledge is your knowledge and my wisdom is your wisdom gained. So if you don't usually know how to challenge yourself; today I challenge you to do something you wanted to do or that you have never done before.  

Write at least 5 things you'll do by the end of this month or by the end of 2013. Here are my 5:

1. I will find a way to be more comfortable with my world .. but not conforming to it.

2. I want all of my readers, YOU to feel free to leave comments even if they are anonymous. 

3. Getting merchandize produced for my readers and listeners.

4. Organize all the old literature, art and work that I have found in my archives.

5. I want to reach 10,000 hits (Blogger), 80 likes (Facebook page), 50 follows (Google+) and more shares on my content. 


Additionally, if you have younger siblings, nieces, nephews, kids, grandkids, cousins etc. feel free to share my Blog with them as my blog is for everyone, there are no restrictions. In my expression as an artist and poet I refrain from using anything vulgar in my posts; if the younger generations have any suggestions for me please feel free to comment for them, let them comment anonymously or otherwise feel free to get in touch with me at the following;




IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME PERSONALLY JUST SET THE PRIVACY BETWEEN ME & YOU ..

Peace out, have a great month .. Challenge yourself !

                                         
                Copyright © 2013 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !