Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Train Wreck Without Him






We are train wrecks without Him in our lives. My encouragement to you today is to find and to hold on, to believe in what works for you. What works for you through your low times and high times, what works for you at the moment when you just want to be your most vulnerable. When you just want to let it all out in your emotions, what works for you day to day. What works for you when you wake up first thing in the morning, what works for you in those last moments of your day at night when you're about to say hey to your bed.

For me Jesus works for me, He's my homie, he is my friend.. my closest friend he sticks closer than any brother. He is the executive of the company called ME, he is my confidant, he is my no.1 adviser. Though sometimes I know and many of us are guilty, we stray away from the thing that works for us and instead look to man for advise. In turn we get a discouraging piece of information, a discouraging conversation, a discouraging experience of relating with another and we then pose these questions to the thing that works for us. We realize then, that we are the child who burns their finger after mom and pops have told you "Don't Go Near The Fire". 

You are a train wreck without what works for you because what happens is, what works for you keeps you on this constant path of the right direction at the right pace with the right types of troubles and delays along the way to keep you intact. The moment you try to run your own course you get off the train tracks, you derail and you put others lives in danger as well as your own. More severely though, you put your own destiny at danger because there are people attached to you, there are things attached to you, there are accomplishments attached to you which you are supposed to achieve, to attain. Things you are supposed to conquer in your journey through this life and when you don't pay attention and you decide to run your own course you shorten that journey for yourself through disobedience and kill the sensitive parts of yourself that would help in discerning the wrong steps.

Take a moment to forget about the thing that works for you, that thing is okay. It's you that needs to pay attention and understand how important it is. For me it's understanding that disobedience to God causes so much wrath, it causes so many problems that could have been avoided if I had just been patient enough. You know what, many times the things we say "Oh I can't wait for this" "It's taking too long". Just watch by the time you derail and IF they are are able to pick up any survivors within your being, you are then placed in the hands of time which heals at its own pace - from the train wreck to recovery. By the time you come out of the recovery, guess what. You would have spent that time if not more than He had promised you, longer than the timing needed for what works for the promise before you get to the finish line. Learn to be patient.

_____________________________________________________________________


Disobedience, I believe disobedience is the cause of a lot of things let's be honest. You know certain foods are not good for you but yet you disobey those 'health laws' let's say and you decide "man I will eat what I want". That disobedience now causes you heart attacks, it causes you high cholesterol and then you are dealing with the consequences. Another case is the disobedience of time, you know full and well that you are supposed to leave your house by a certain time, leave a venue by a certain time in order to arrive at your next destination in good time. Yet you disobey the law of discipline, disciplining yourself enough to say, I need to get out of this spot by this time in order to get to the next destination by this time. You also have a disobedience to the LAW, light signals when it shows amber then turns red and you're thinking "I'll try racing through this one" not knowing another car could come up at that intersection that has every right by law to drive past. You decide to put your disobedient behind, behind that wheel and drive when really you should be stopping, a car crash results and you turn a child into an orphan because of your disobedience. 

Think about, if anything you have ever done in life was in disobedience - it could be as simple as "Wait.", a simple instruction of "just listen" "I've got you, don't do anything".

We need to learn how to listen. Obedience is something that I think we as a world need to understand, obedience could save us from a lot of problems. Don't be the train wreck, don't be the train that gets derailed because of somebody else's foolishness or your own. With that I wish you a great week ahead, maximize your life don't cut it short because of disrespect for the company called YOU and what works for YOU. 




 I have decided to put a hold on the publishing of my book. I want to save it for a time when I feel it is better to release, please bear with me. I will be sure to update you so follow me herehere & here.


  Copyright © 2018 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !