Translate

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Should I ?


Do you ever get tired of those moments, when you have experienced so many petty Bettys that you can't even be mad anymore. Well, in those moments I end up laughing in my head or smiling so wide you just have to ask me what's up.

Note: Girlfriend I am here for you, cheering from the sidelines. If I ever get on court and make him laugh, just chill.. 
my presence on the court stops at that.




Ok it happened again
I never bought a ticket to the show they thought I was watching 
Now you got my eye for a split second
Switched my stank face on 
My lines aren't meeting haiku rule at this point
So I decide to continue
Your point is a missed syllable 
So please, stop the beating of self hoping for a pattern 
The enforcement of lips 
Sorry, the lip smacking is a pathetic sound 
Setting me up for laughter and smiles 
As I observe the ridiculous
But how you been older your whole life 
And stay needing to place your stamp on it
No seal of approval necessary
Stop running storylines 
When I am the author not a competitor
Leave the ink and paint your claws



 I have decided to put a hold on the publishing of my book. I want to save it for a time when I feel it is better to release, please bear with me. I will be sure to update you so follow me herehere & here.


                                                                    Copyright © 2017 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !