Translate

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Will



This quarter's guest blog post comes from VoyageToKayla, who speaks on REPRESENTATION. This is empowerment for any lady who needs to be reminded that your Melanin is beautiful,  you are allowed to come from your brokenness into wholeness to grasp & to love something you shouldn't be ashamed to have .  Be at ease while she lets you know the beauty in your hue .





i will be brave enough to find balance in my life.
i will stop being afraid to be black, to be woman, to be human. to be a black woman who is human.
i will no longer hide the parts of me that make me, me.
i will give myself emotional peace.
i will love myself just as much as i expect someone else to love me.
i will always love my earth-brown skin.
i will never apologize for my blackness.
i will follow th..






Courtesy of  © 2017 Kayla Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !