Translate

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I'd Be Bitter







This one goes out to every young woman who through their own inner convictions or through the voice of reason be that a parent, sibling, cousin, friend or colleague has been able to step out of harm's way. To every young woman reduced to her anatomy at ages when such ill thoughts were not part of her agenda let alone something she should have even been forced to endure, I feel for and understand you. 


Thank you for standing, 

Thank you for continuing on into greatness, 

Thank you for not crumbling and reducing yourself to your anatomy & 

Thank you for distinguishing yourselves to maintain your dignity. 

Your walk will make a difference to a generation unborn in its due season,  just keep on keepin on. 




I am here with you !
- Pebble$ 



I want to publish a book, it will be a collective  of my work from the start of my journey at 8 years old til Summer 2015. Hold me to it ! 

Copyright © 2017 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !