Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

She's Planning To Publish? HELP!


Welcome in world, this post is all about my desire and plans to publish my first book - a collective of all my work from age 8 when my writing journey started to Summer 2015. Below you can find my most recent YouTube upload on the matter and some suggestions I need you to submit via comment on either this post, Facebook, Google+ , Twitter or Youtube.






Click those cursors on She's Planning To Publish? HELP!  and check out the video on my YouTube Channel too.  


This project is a coming out of my shell, homage to childhood Pebble$ and her growth through the years type project. What started as a class competition (my poem was published in the book from that competition), with the encouragement of an elementary school teacher developed further with her telling me to keep going after the competition, to continue writing and to never stop. I thought she was just doing her job but it happens that I took her advice and I'm still writing. I have embraced my privilege as a Writer & Poet which allows expression of things that would otherwise seem odd in normal conversation and to give a voice to my motionless words placed on paper, backs of receipts and notepads.

I want to include work from my start around 8 in my #youngwrittenpebbles years and to take you on a journey with my transition from a poetry competition submission to embraced blogger, writer and poet of all things to do with life experiences, laughter, motivation and imagination/creativity.


I am a beautiful soul all by myself and writing helped me to develop and nurture that. " - Pebble$ x



I want to publish a book, it will be a collective  of my work from the start of my journey at 8 years old til Summer 2015. Hold me to it ! 

Copyright © 2016 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !