Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Independently Blessed !!


First of all Good morning to all my American family !! I appreciate and love you all same goes for the rest of y'all 
that follow my blog around the world. I wanted to take this time out to say Happy Independence Day, hope your day is full of cheer because I know mine will be. 

I don't have any 4th of July poetry but I do have a little something to share called So Blessed .. being today is Independence Day, I thought I would incorporate it into the title of today's post calling it " Independently Blessed ".

I'm so blessed 
Woke up this morning feeling so refreshed
I'm so blessed
Got Momz on the left side
Daddy on the right side, brothers in the centerpiece
I'm so blessed
Live to see another year added onto my life
I'm so blessed !!






Much love from Pebble$ & the team !!


                                             
          Copyright © 2013 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !