Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vada Jones (Pilot Jones Remix)




We were treasured friends from a distance 
Space and time diminished with party mode "ON"
You remember a face, you remember a smile 
So now you out here flossin like we besties forever
You kept flossin like you got the sweet frosting 
Do your thang but floss on out 

Mom always asked about you 
I went on and on about times we never had 
Just painting a good but fake picasso of you
I'm guaranteed an hour by your side everyday
It's real funny that hour just a class we share 

I knew the words that proceed, dealing with a Vada Jones 
He placed conditional value, he made me imagine
Vada Jones, Vada jones 

I was celebrating my birthday, he turned up at the door high as a kite 
I waste time making this wack friend look like a Mack 
Distant friend now looks for the abandoned bestie to treasure 
I need a friend but no thanks if it's you, the request is closed 
I look into a face I've known for years but at a person I never knew  

I knew the words that proceed, dealing with a Vada Jones 
He placed conditional value, he made me imagine
Vada Jones, Vada jones 

Do I fight for this friend not in the right mind to comprehend 
An individual unable to comprehend cannot differentiate a friend from an enemy
For the times he had my back do I put up a defense on his behalf 
For the lies do I let him go or let him know 
Like a brother who stayed far just drawing closer in times of need 
Even though you acted like the bestie with bipolar love; you casper then you floss 
I can't paint fake picasso's of anyone else 
So it's gotta be you 
My bestie Vada Jones 


                      Copyright © 2013 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !