Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kindergarten to College










Not too long ago I was in your shoes 
3 years old long curly gold-brown hair
Attending kindergarten 
Then progressed onto elementary school 
Got through to junior high; 
Things got better and my grades less embarrassing. 
Then came senior high, had its ups and downs but 
I sailed through now doing big things 
In college tryna fight for my place
Show that I'm worth the fight, 
The story continues .... 



                                                                                        Copyright © 2012 PebblesWroteIt

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is adorable! I feel the same way... "Tryna fight for my place." I just recently wrote a post on my own blog about my college life too. It's a struggle but it's so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Lakeisha, your words are encouraging!
      I think you should attempt to appeal that decision, you'll never know until you try. God always got our back no matter what. Just know that whatever happens He has your best interests at heart and maybe even better than your current situation.
      If you need me I'll be your new blogger friend.

      Pebble$ x

      Delete

Peace & Love !