Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fear !



A thief in the time of despair 
In all the years of my life up until today 
I never realized how much I had cut my self short of opportunities 
Because of fear of what was or what could be ?
When you have a goal and place you want to see yourself 
You must push fear aside 

It steals your today by making you worry about tomorrow 
One thing is for sure that God has already taken care of tomorrow 
So enjoy today and let tomorrow sort its self out !

I have learned that things never come easy for someone like me 
But if I genuinely work my hardest and put faith first 
I'll observe that good things come to those who wait 
Fear still steals my youth while I work for my place at the top 

It either worries me about failure or success 
It makes me place less value on myself, giving a sense of unworthiness 
Places me in a position where I no longer feel confident 


                                                                                  Copyright © 2012 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !